Students who successfully complete an NZCEL Level 5 programme at NZCB and meet the academic entry requirements can advance to Master degree studies at LU, UC and MU without taking IELTS.
Students who successfully complete an NZCEL Level 4 programme at NZCB and meet the academic entry requirements can advance to Graduate Diploma studies at LU and MU without taking IELTS.
Students who successfully complete an NZCEL Level 4 programme at NZCB and meet the academic entry requirements can advance to Bachelor degree studies at LU, UC and MU without taking IELTS.
- All fees are set and invoiced in New Zealand currency.
- Fees may be altered in certain circumstances, e.g. Taxation (GST) changes
- Fees must be paid in full for the period of study requested.
- No compensation for fees is given for public holidays when the College is closed.
- Fees include New Zealand Government Goods and Services Tax (GST 15%).
- Fees cannot be transferred to any other institutes or students.
- The first day of attendance at the College is the course start date as stated on the Offer of Place (unless the College is advised in writing of the changing date before the course start date)
Current Tuition Fees are as follows:
Level1 - Level 3 Tuition
|1 to 7 weeks||$400 per week
Level1 - Level 3 Tuition
|8 weeks or more||$360 per week
|NZCEL Level 4||16 weeks||$6,400
|NZCEL Level 5||16 weeks||$7,200
|NZ Certificate in Financial Services|
|20 weeks||International: $9750
|Graduate Diploma In International Trade Level 7||40 weeks||$19,800
Other Fees and Charges:
|Administration fee (non-refundable)||$500 (First time enrolment)
|Duplicate Certificate/Transcript fee||$150 per certificate
|Compliance service fee for student under 18||$50 per week
|Programme Resource fee||$360 per programme
|Programme/course start date change fee||$500
|Reconsideration of assessment fee||$150
|Student Insurance||$571 (one year)
$299 (half year)
|Homestay fee||$280/week (exclude lunch)
$310/week (include lunch)
*All fees and charges are subject to change without notice.
The student should pay the stated fees into the College’s Public Trust account, by means of either Cash, Telegraphic transfer, Direct Debit, Bank Cheque or Credit Card.
Name of the bank: Bank of New Zealand
Account Name: Public Trust – New Zealand College of Business
Account Number: 02 0536 0305865 01
Reference Number: CLI00461826
In order to protect student fees, NZCB has signed an agreement with New Zealand Public Trust. Public Trust is a government owned Trustee Company that has been helping New Zealanders for over 130 years. Student fees will be lodged with the Public Trust for protection against unexpected closure of the College due to financial collapse or other such event where the College is unable to continue supplying the course.
- Download and complete our Student Application Form. An enrolment form must be completed and submitted to College through email along with the following supporting documents:
- Passport detail page
- Higher Qualification
- IELTS result (if applicable)
- Passport size photo
- The enrolment form will be assessed and upon acceptance an Offer of Admission will be offered to the applicant.
- Students will be advised to read and understand the College’s Withdrawal and Refund Policy on the Acceptance of Enrolment form.
- Students need to contact the nearest New Zealand Immigration Service Office for information on applying for a visa to study in New Zealand.
- The applicant must pay the stated fees into the College’s Public Trust account by means of either Cash, Telegraphic transfer, Direct Debit, Bank Cheque or Credit Card.
- When the fees are received, a receipt and an Offer of Place will be issued to the applicant.
- Upon arrival at the College, students need to bring their passport and updated visa.
If you have any queries about your applications, please contact us on +64-3-3796668 or email us.We look forward to meeting you in person and welcoming you to study at NZCB.
If you want to study a full-time course in New Zealand that’s longer than three months in total duration, you’ll need a student visa. You can see a full list of student visa requirements and apply for your visa online at the Immigration New Zealand website.
Most student visas take 20-25 working days to process, but can take longer if more information is needed.
To ensure your visa is processed as quickly as possible, you will need to submit all the required information, documents and fees with your application. If you are applying from within New Zealand, make sure you apply at least four weeks before your student visa expires.
New Zealand Public Holidays
New Zealand celebrates 11 public holidays a year, on days of national, religious or cultural significance. The public holidays are:
|New Year’s Day
||dates vary each year
|Day after New Year’s Day
|| dates vary each year
||The Friday before Easter, which usually falls in late March or early April
||The Monday after Easter
||The first Monday in June
||Maori New Year – dates vary with the Maori lunar calendar, generally falls between June and July
||The fourth Monday in October
||The Anniversary Day of each province – dates vary from province to province